A grand experience with an extra-small group and an excellent guide!
- Coast along Venice's Grand Canal, an extraordinarily beautiful and unique highway
- Spend time with our guides, who have their fingers on the pulse of Venice, knowing every mossy step, mist-filled corner, crumbling facade, and skeleton in the cupboard!
- Marvel at the stately procession of sumptuous palaces gazing proudly upon centuries of comings and goings
- Listen to tantalising stories about sumptuous palaces and sites along the waterway
- Experience the lifestyles of the rich and famous with a spicy sprinkling of gossip from those in the know
- Find out which locations were used in famous films and discover celebrities’ favorite local hang outs
- Meet our charming bronzed water taxi skippers who have ferried world-famous celebrities and been stunt drivers for blockbusters such as the 007 epic ‘Casino Royale’
- Enjoy the luxury of a small group of no more than 10 adults
Don’t forget your camera!
The finer details of the Grand Canal Tour:
Prices: Adults - 69 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) - 59 euro; Children (2-5 yrs) - 39 euro; Infants (0-1 yr) - free.
Includes: Quality Venice tour guide, small group guarantee, deluxe motor launch (speed boat)
Excludes: Optional gratuities
Meeting time & dates: 4.15 pm Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays from 2 April - 31 July and 1-31 October except August.
Meeting point: Opposite the entrance to the Royal Gardens, near St. Marks Square. Our guide will be there with an ArtViva sign.
Tour ends: At St Mark's Square/Royal Gardens
Tour length: approximately 1 hour
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Maximum participants: 10 adults